Qelp is the global leader in online self-service software for smartphones and IoT devices. With over 80+ clients worldwide we are responsible for the online support experience of over 450 million end-users.
We help people outsmart technology.
Are you excited about managing the rollout of our web- and native applications in North-America with a strong focus on usability, readability, analytics and visual appeal? Do you have online experience with SaaS products and do you know a thing or two about Google SEO? If yes: keep on reading!
Your work will help millions of end-users with their smartphone and IoT device related questions, while having a direct impact on our clients’ business results. Our online self-service greatly reduces support costs by deflecting calls to the call center. What’s more, an awesome online experience also helps to loyalty and attracts new customers.
Qelp is growing rapidly, it’s a great time to join us!
What will you be doing in the Operations department?
As Operations Manager you are responsible for the quality and continuity of our customer deliveries, and the liaison between Qelp and our Director of Operations in North America. This is a role for a project manager who loves to be at the intersection between our internal teams and our customers.
Your role is to oversee projects and content deliveries on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that they run as planned and exceed customer expectations.
There is also an analytics side to this role, since you are making sure that our applications for the North-American market are being used in the best possible way. You ensure traffic growth together with our Amsterdam based BI and SEO team.
You will serve as an escalation point when needed to facilitate the resolution of issues and working with our internal and remote teams to provide the appropriate business and technical context to ensure resolution.
Some of your tasks include:
- Project management of customer delivery process for software, content and analytics
- Managing customer expectations and enhance the customer experience
- Being accountable for operational delivery, fulfilling contract commitments and meeting customer expectations in terms of on-time, high quality delivery
- Delivering effective and efficient incident, problem, change, performance and fulfillment activities
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Making sure all Qelp online implementations are at the highest standards with superior results to our customers
- Providing support to new business opportunities and guides the implementation of new business
- Collaborating with internal teams (Content, Development, BI, Innovation) advocating on behalf of your customers
What we offer you
- “Always-be-learning” culture, while working for top global brands around the world
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- Compensation of travel expenses
- Company laptop
- Flexibility to work on different projects
- Company benefits plan (including medical and dental care)
- Flexibility to work from home
- (Sometimes epic) Friday afternoon drinks
- Brand new modern and open office with lounge area
- A diverse work environment with teammates located across the globe
Who are you & what can you do?
- You are passionate about delivering the best service to our customers
- Highly communicative, social and a team player
- You have a strong sense of perseverance
- Are emphatic and have a strong customer focus
- Familiarity with online Software-as-a-Service offerings
- A creative self-starter who quickly resolves issues to drive project closure
- You’re comfortable balancing multiple projects at once
- You take initiative on behalf of your teammates and customers
- Have strong analytical skills and are good at problem solving
- Maintain a sense of ownership while delegating tasks
- Weigh in on trade-off decisions with technical and creative teams
- Tactical in your work and know how to break a project down to a individual tasks
- Take ownership in the quality of work delivered by all teams
- Desire to build to a long record of teamwide success and accomplishments
You should have…
- At least a bachelor of science or similar degree
- 3 to 5+ years relevant work experience in (online) project management, project type role in one or more of the following: online software, enterprise software, SaaS company
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, SEO and responsive design
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking (Spanish is a bonus)
- Strong presence and communication skills; comfortable in managing customer escalations
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Extremely self-motivated & organized with the ability to multitask & prioritize
“Hey, that sounds good!” To apply for this opportunity, send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com