Qelp is the global leader in online self-service software for smartphones and IoT devices. With over 60+ clients worldwide we are responsible for the online support experience of over 400 million end-users.
We help people outsmart technology.
Are you excited about managing the rollout of our web- and native applications around the world with a strong focus on usability and visual appeal?
Your work will help millions of end-users with their smartphone and IoT device related issues, while having a direct impact on our clients’ business results. Our online self-service greatly reduces support costs by deflecting calls to the call center. What’s more, an awesome online experience also helps to acquire new customers.
Qelp is growing rapidly, it’s a great time to join us!
What will you be doing in the Operations department?
As Operations Manager you are responsible for the quality and continuity of our customer deliveries, and the liaison between Qelp and our Account management team. This is is a role for a project manager who loves to be at the intersection between our internal teams and our customers.
Your role is to oversee projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that they run as planned and exceed customer SLA and expectations.
You will also serve as an escalation point when needed to facilitate the resolution of unexpected issues and working with our internal teams to provide the appropriate business and technical context to ensure resolution.
Some of your tasks include:
- Project management of customer delivery process for software, content and analytics
- Manage customer expectations and enhance the customer experience
- Accountable for operational delivery, fulfilling contract commitments and meeting customer expectations in terms of on-time, high-quality delivery
- Delivers effective and efficient incident, problem, change, performance and fulfillment activities
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Make sure all Qelp online implementations are at the highest standards with superior results to our customers
- Provides support to new business opportunities and guides the implementation of new business
- Collaborate with internal teams (Content, Development, BI, Innovation) advocating on behalf of your customers
What we offer you
- “Always-be-learning” culture, while working for top global brands around the world
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- Compensation of travel expenses
- BYOD policy with monthly compensation
- Flexibility to work on different projects
- 25 days of paid leave
- Free and pretty amazing lunch
- (Sometimes epic) Friday afternoon drinks
- Brand new modern and open office with lounge area.
Who are you & what can you do?
- You are passionate about delivering the best service to our customers
- Highly communicative, social and a team player
- You have a strong sense of perseverance
- Are emphatic and have a strong end-user focus
- Familiarity with other Software-as-a-Service offerings
- Are very creative and thinking out-of-the-box
- Self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done
- Have strong analytical skills and are good at problem solving
You should have…
- At least HBO/WO or similar degree
- 3 to 5+ years relevant work experience in (online) project management, project type role in one or more of the following: online software, enterprise software, SaaS company
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, SEO and responsive design
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking (Dutch is a nice plus)
- Strong presence and communication skills; is comfortable in managing customer escalations
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Extremely self-motivated & organized with the ability to multitask & prioritize
- Additional language (French, Italian, German or Spanish) is a bonus
A typical day as an Operations Manager
A typical day at Ops starts with a short stand-up while enjoying a freshly brewed cup of coffee. We go over the tasks for that day and determine their priorities and anticipate future challenges. This is also a good time to exchange ideas and see if we can help each other out.
During the day we will focus on delivering new implementations or innovations for our clients or do necessary maintenance on already released products. We discuss possibilities and features for new projects together with members of the Front-end designers, Dev and Operations team and come to a milestone planning and functional description.
We make sure to take full advantage of everyone’s expertise while at the same time expanding our personal technical horizon to make our team as versatile as possible, across technologies to solve all sorts of challenges and deliver a cool and snappy product to our customers.
To apply for this opportunity, send your CV and motivation to email@example.com